Re: Selection region and delete

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Selection region and delete
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 21:59:32 +0200

Am 23.07.2012 um 17:52 schrieb Juha Nieminen:

> Even gnu's own documentation says that by setting
> delete-selection-mode to 1 it should work, but it doesn't.

For me it works. Did you perform your tests in a GNU Emacs launched with -Q?
Either in its *scratch* buffer you can set delete-selection-mode to t or
through the customisation interface and make the new setting active for this
session.

--
Greetings

 Pete

There are three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those
who cannot.