RE: Meta-code confusion

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: Meta-code confusion
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:38:26 +0000

Well, after a few more hours I have a work-around. I think the original problem
was because (defvar) is a special form, but I'm still not sure.

The current work-around is to build a string that looks right and then (eval
(read THAT-STRING)) and let the results of that be the return value. I can't
see the interesting difference, but it does what I want.

,Doug