Does anyone else have emacs calc help display problems?

From: ddoherty03
Subject: Does anyone else have emacs calc help display problems?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:55:41 -0700 (PDT)

I am running Emacs 24.1.50 (via git) with calc installed.

I noticed that in Calc, hitting 'f ?' fails to display the help information for
the f prefix as it is supposed to do.  I thought this might be a bad
interaction with custom themes, so I have tried a couple of them with the same
result.

Could others try this out and see if the same problem appears in their
installations as well.

If so, I'll send in a bug report.

Thanks,