Re: Need Help on Whitespace-mode in Emacs 24.1.1

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Need Help on Whitespace-mode in Emacs 24.1.1
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:04:02 +0200

Am 26.08.2012 um 16:46 schrieb Fan:

>  (require 'font-menus)
>
> Can you add it to your ~/.emacs and see if you can replicate the same problem
> I encountered earlier?

I have no font-menus related Elisp file. This is not part of GNU Emacs. It must
be some old stuff you keep. Locate the file and check why and how it uses
font-lock-defaults-alist. Then write its author about that. Maybe he or she has
an updated version.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former.
                                – Albert Einstein