twitter-mode and w3m

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: twitter-mode and w3m
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 08:04:47 -0400 (EDT)

I key in mx-twit to start twitter-mode up and hit y to start up a browser
and get to window that asks for pin.  I hit cx-o to go to the twitter sign
in window and that's when the fun starts.  I get on the user name part of
the form and try entering a character to start my user name entry and am
bounced right out of the field into the password field.  This is actually
w3m-snapshot-el emacs package which also downloads w3m.  Short of dumping
w3m entirely and somehow getting lynx to run happily inside of emacs, how
can I actually key in a form entry with w3m?  The English runtime commands
screens need to have their English fixed up.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Adobe fiend for failing to Flash