Break from a dolist

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Break from a dolist
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 10:56:57 +0200

I have the following code to fetch the email address belonging to a
mailing list. I use it to automatically fill the to address when
posting to a newsgroup.

    (defun dcbl-gnus-get-mailing-list-address ()
      "Get gnus-newsgroup-name mailing list address (if it has one);"
      (let ((to-address nil))
        (when gnus-newsgroup-name
          (dolist (item dcbl-gnus-mailing-lists)
            (when (string-match (car item) gnus-newsgroup-name)
              (setq to-address (cdr item)))))
        to-address))

But when the address is found, it would be better to leave the loop.
Is this possible?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer