RE: Emacs and Java

From: Ludwig, Mark
Subject: RE: Emacs and Java
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:35:18 +0000

I use cc-mode, which does a reasonable job for my Java work.

I have to confess to being unhappy about the fact that cc-mode knows nothing
about the object-oriented nature of Java.  I make up for that myself through
heavy use of tags, which I build with custom extras to pick up interface
definitions.

Note further that I have not tried the current etags (v24), which might pick up
interface definitions....

Hope this helps,
Mark