Re: Compilator en windows

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Compilator en windows
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:36:09 +0300

> From: Jose Cristino Cepeda Uceta <cristiamuz@hotmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:50:47 -0400
>
> i am new to emacs. I install emacs on windows and I want to configure it to
> work with the MinGW compiler but not how

No configuration required.  If you have MinGW installed, type
"M-x compile" followed by the command you'd type at the shell prompt
to compile your program.  For example:

   M-x compile RET

Emacs will show:

  Compile command: make -k

If you don't have a Makefile, delete "make -k" and type the GCC
command like "gcc hello.c -o hello.exe" and hit RET.