Re: reading a variable from the user

From: drain
Subject: Re: reading a variable from the user
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Exactly what I was looking for. And it is very useful -- indeed more
important -- that you directed me to the relevant concepts behind this
function.

. . .

Somewhat related, does anyone know how to customize the draft / reply
buffers to display only these fields, much the way the *messages* buffer is
customized with the following code:

(setq mime-view-mailcap-files '("~/Emacs/Wanderlust/mailcap")

      wl-message-ignored-field-list '("^.*:")
      wl-message-visible-field-list