handling mailing list within emacs

From: houkensjtu
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 06:04:13 -0800 (PST)

I have been using debian and emacs for only about one year. Like many newbies
who love emacs, I usually find emacs is not so easy to learn/use, but it
doesn't matter just like I love guitar before I could play beautiful music.
Now, one of my will, is to handle mailing list within emacs, browsing, reading,
replying and so on. (well, now I am using a web browser and writing this mail
through google group. I don't even know how to quote other people's reply...).
I googled for "emacs mailing list", but found very few helpful information...
Is there any hint, or recipes to do this elegantly with emacs??
Thanks in advance!