Re: emacs calendar bug

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: emacs calendar bug
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:15:33 +0100

Hi Jude,

dunno if I understood exactly what you did.

AFAIK, when org-mode reads in dates, you can just edit the text in the
minibuffer.  No need to use or even switch to the calendar buffer.

In addition, you can use shift together with the arrow keys to "move" in
the calendar buffer and hit enter to pick a date, without leaving the
minibuffer.

If you don't want the calendar to pop up at all, evaluate

  (setq org-read-date-popup-calendar nil)

Hope that helps,

Michael.