Re: smtpmail/starttls starts connection but never sends

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: smtpmail/starttls starts connection but never sends
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 00:26:04 +0100

Am 14.11.2012 um 21:42 schrieb Joost Kremers:

> I haven't been able to try this for the simple reason that I haven't
> been able to find out where OS X stores its certificates...

They're either in Keychain Access.app or in files like
(/opt/local/etc/openssl/cert.pem -> ) /opt/local/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt,
/sw/etc/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt, /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt,
/sw/share/gnupg/com-certs.pem, /usr/local/MacGPG2/share/gnupg/com-certs.pem, …,
depending also on the application used.

You might also be able to check with lsof which files the utility keep open…

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Give a man a fish, and you've fed him for a day. Teach him to fish, and you've
depleted the lake.