Re: ipython notebook + virtualenv works?

From: aka . tkf
Subject: Re: ipython notebook + virtualenv works?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:06:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi, EIN author here.

What version of EIN are you using?  I think what you described is the same as
this already solved issue report
https://github.com/tkf/emacs-ipython-notebook/issues/66

In the newest version, there should be one cell when you open a new notebook.

If you have further question or bug report, please do it in the github issue
tracker.
https://github.com/tkf/emacs-ipython-notebook/issues

Best,
Takafumi