ibuffer does not close after select anymore

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: ibuffer does not close after select anymore
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:40:03 +0100

I have upgrade to:
    GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i586-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4) of
    2012-10-10 on build22

Before this I worked with as 23 variant. (Do not know which one.) In
the past when I selected a buffer in ibuffer, ibuffer closed. But not
anymore. I find this annoying, because after using ibuffer to select a
buffer the default buffer for 'C-x b' becomes the ibuffer buffer,
instead of the buffer that was selected before calling ibuffer. How
can I get the old functionality back?

In my .emacs I have:
    (defalias 'list-buffers 'ibuffer)
to make 'C-x C-b' run ibuffer.

By the way, I found that ibuffer has a lot to offer. Something else I
have to explore.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer