Re: How do I adjust margins to reflect print margins?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How do I adjust margins to reflect print margins?
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 00:28:18 +0100

Am 18.01.2013 um 23:51 schrieb Akagi Kong:

>         How do I set margins in to reflect the margins on the printed page?

In PostScript printing buffers or regions you choose (and set) the proper paper
size. This can be done via the customisation interface. And before writing the
choice into your init file you can just activate for the session.

Another choice is to type:

        C-h v ps-<TAB>

The TAB (will open a *Completions* buffer with many ps-* variable names and you
can then check the meaning and setting of each (interesting or promising)
variable name and apply corrections, if necessary. If in the documention a link
to GNU Emacs' customisation interface is offered, use it!

--
Greetings

  Pete

Give a man a fish, and you've fed him for a day. Teach him to fish, and you've
depleted the lake.