Re: IZarc problem extracting emacs-24.2.tar.xz

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: IZarc problem extracting emacs-24.2.tar.xz
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 22:12:05 +0100

Am 28.01.2013 um 21:34 schrieb Bug Dout:

> I noticed that some files were missing. For instance, .../etc/{DOC,DOC-X}
> were not extracted.

These files are not source code files or needed to build GNU Emacs so they are
not included in the sources archive.

FYI, these files are generated when GNU Emacs is built. The contents of these
files depends on which Elisp files are loaded by src/temacs and then dumped
into src/emacs.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh.