Abbreviation case-fixed

From: J2129
Subject: Abbreviation case-fixed
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 03:10:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm trying to have case-fixed abbreviations such that abbreviations which
are defined as

("tst" "test" nil0)

don't expand unless I type in "tst" (not when I type in "Tst").  I would
like to do this for every abbreviation in my abbreviation file. I understand
that this is done using the case-fixed property, but I can't get this to
work. Here is what I have as my abbrev.aab file:

(autoload 'expand-abbrev-hook "expand")

(define-abbrev-table 'global-abbrev-table  '(
    ("tst" "test" nil 0)
;;Many other abbreviations
)
:case-fixed t