Re: Org agenda export question (no response on org list)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Org agenda export question (no response on org list)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:21:09 +0100

Hi Subhan,

Subhan Tindall <subhan.tindall@rentrakmail.com> writes:

> How can I get export to match my agenda view more closely & include
> the header lines as displayed?

Get the latest Org from git:

  ~$ git clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

then run

  ~$ make

With this version (the development version), you can save the agenda
buffer to an Org-mode file with C-x C-w myfile.org RET

Beware that this new version comes with the new export engine, so
there are still some things that need to be fixed before you can use
them "in production".

Hope that helps,

--
 Bastien