Editing TCL files. As always need a code completion and docstring viewin

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Editing TCL files. As always need a code completion and docstring viewing...
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:24:36 +0200

I work with Expect test scripts (hand written simplified DegaGnu analog).

I am newbie on TCL and want some "help" from Emacs when work with Expect
scripts.

As always this include (hard parts for Emacs):

 * code completion
 * in place documentation viewing

I read:

  /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/progmodes/tcl.el.gz
  http://emacswiki.org/emacs/TclMode
  http://www.rgrjr.com/emacs/advanced.html#tcl-mode
                tcl-mode short commands list
  http://www.oocities.org/gchen275/tcl-info/index.html
                Emacs Info Files for Tcl/Tk Manuals
  http://daapp.livejournal.com/2569.html
                (defun my-tcl-show-doc (&optional command) ...

Most frustrated from tcl.el:

  ;; BEFORE USE:
  ;;
  ;; If you plan to use the interface to the TclX help files, you must
  ;; set the variable tcl-help-directory-list to point to the topmost
  ;; directories containing the TclX help files.  Eg:
  ;;
  ;;   (setq tcl-help-directory-list '("/usr/local/lib/tclx/help"))

I try find something similar without success in today Debian:

  $ apt-file search -x tclx.*help

General web search "TclX help files" doesn't give me result.

I have installed "tcl8.6-doc":

  /usr/share/man/man3/*.3tcl.gz

It is possible write code completion and documentation viewing based on these
files...

What tcl mode to use for TCL8.6/Expect to get completion and documentation
integration in Emacs?

--
Best regards!