Re: About `name' in loadup.el

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: About `name' in loadup.el
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:27:37 +0100

() Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com>
() Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:11:24 +0800

   I'm confused here.

   [questions]

   Can anybody help?

I think you can help yourself, and others to help you, if you explain
how it is that you believe yourself to be confused.  For example:

 I understand that [...] but it seems that the code does [...]

This way, the answers can address the misunderstanding directly (if
there is any -- perhaps you are not confused after all!), instead of
stating (or pointing to) things that you might already know well enough.
Why pay to rebuild the house when only the lightbulb needs replacement?

Adopting this approach is beneficial in another way: You will no longer
need to ask the somewhat pointless question "Can anybody help?".  The
answer to that question is always "yes".  (Likewise, the answer to "Who
can help?" must necessarily include "Xue Fuqiao". :-D)

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
GPG key: 4C807502