Re: OT w/ misunderstanding Re: creating a sub-menu

From: ken
Subject: Re: OT w/ misunderstanding Re: creating a sub-menu
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 05:36:14 -0400

n 03/11/2013 03:47 PM Joost Kremers wrote:
Hi Ken,

ken wrote:
Joost,

For some reason your replies (from the outset of this conversation)
aren't showing up as part of one and the same thread.

I've been posting from two different computers, which may the the cause.

That by itself couldn't be the actual cause, not even should you be using different email programs on those two computers. If you click "Reply"-- or for this particular list, "Reply All"-- the email program should maintain the threading of the conversation automatically for you (well, for all of us actually), regardless of which computer you do it on, regardless where on the internet those computers reside, etc. This has been standard in email applications for a very long time.

In short, just click "Reply All" and everything should work fine.