How to disable font-lock-mode in minibuffer?

From: Alexandre Oberlin
Subject: How to disable font-lock-mode in minibuffer?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:55:26 +0100

Hi all,

I am currently using GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i686-pc-cygwin). I'll never thank Cygwin enough for making Windows usable when you have no way out.

I currently have an accessibility problem with the font-lock-mode. I only have basic colors in Cygwin, and blue on black and red on black are quite difficult for me to read. I know how to toggle font-lock-mode in normal buffers by just running "font-lock-mode", but not in the minibuffer. I tried to investigate but no avail and I'm in a rush for work.

Any hint?

Alexandre