Re: How to disable font-lock-mode in minibuffer?

From: Alexandre Oberlin
Subject: Re: How to disable font-lock-mode in minibuffer?
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:21:12 +0100

Hello Oleksandr,

Thanks for your answer.

Also I recommend to use Cygwin Mintty terminal emulator (run Emacs in it).
That take you 256-colour instead of 8!
I do use mintty 1.1.2
Command line :
C:\cw\bin\mintty.exe -i c:\cw\bin\emacs.ico -e c:\cw\bin\bash.exe
I seem to have only 8 colors however.

I prefer to use "M-x list-faces-display" for it visual verbosity and ability to search by C-s (and edit face by RET).
Exactly what I wanted!
I changed minibuffer-prompt foreground to cyan on black instead of blue on black.

Cheers,

Alexandre

nxml-comment-content
nxml-comment-delimiter