Re: How to disable font-lock-mode in minibuffer?

From: Alexandre Oberlin
Subject: Re: How to disable font-lock-mode in minibuffer?
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:49:24 +0100

Hi Stefan,

E.g. Customize frame-background-mode.
Fantastic ! That's the quickest way indeed.
I had already changed "minibuffer-prompt" from blue to cyan in "list-faces-display". I then "customize-option frame-background-mode" to "dark", which automatically changed e.g. the "link" entry from blue to underlined cyan. Red on black however was not changed and must be done manually, but it is more readable than blue on black.

Thanks a lot,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Oberlin