Re: Help me fix my .emacs for 24.3

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Help me fix my .emacs for 24.3
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:34:08 +0100

Am 20.03.2013 um 15:00 schrieb Pierre Bogossian:

> Could anyone tell me what to do to fix my .emacs ?

Have you tried to set the colours in the customisations section as
custom-set-variables? There I have for example:

        '(font-lock-string-face ((t (:foreground "Brown"))))

I think it was set using GNU Emacs' customisation interface.

--
Greetings

  Pete

It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
                                – Garfield