A question about interactive

From: C K Kashyap
Subject: A question about interactive
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:16:56 +0530

Here's what I want to do  - I'd like to write utility functions in different el files and store them in a particular directory. then write a function in .emacs - say - my-script-load ... What I'd like it to do is  this

(defun my-script-load (script-name)
             (interactive "fEnter script name: ")
             (load script-name)
)

Now, the problem is that  the ineractive "f" seems to use the current buffer location as the starting point. How can I change that?

Regards,
Kashyap