eshell path setting on windows does not seem to work

From: C K Kashyap
Subject: eshell path setting on windows does not seem to work
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:09:59 +0530

Even after setting the path using setenv, I cant seem to run cl.exe or other exe's in the "path"

As can be seen below, when I run "which nmake" it says, no nmake but if I do ls $PATH/nmake.exe, it lists correctly

c:/Users/kck $ which nmake.exe
which: no nmake.exe in (c:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\\VC\\bin)
c:/Users/kck $ ls $PATH/nmake.exe
c:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0/VC/bin/nmake.exe
c:/Users/kck $

Regards,
Kashyap