Re: eshell path setting on windows does not seem to work

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: eshell path setting on windows does not seem to work
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:29:53 +0200

> Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:09:59 +0530
> From: C K Kashyap <ckkashyap@gmail.com>
>
> Even after setting the path using setenv, I cant seem to run cl.exe or
> other exe's in the "path"

Does this happen only with cl.exe and others in the same directory, or
does this happen with every executable you have on PATH?

And what is the value of PATH, by the way?

Anyway, I cannot reproduce this on my XP box: 'which' finds every
program I tried to throw on it, including some under "C:/Program Files".

Does this happen in "emacs -Q"?  And which Emacs version is that?