Custom clock-table

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: Custom clock-table
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:30:07 -0700

Can't seem to find any way to do the following, although it seems like it would be pretty useful -
I have a Daily-work.org file that gets time-stamped LOG notes into a date tree for tracking what I'm doing.  I have my capture templates setup to clock in to the new headline each time I switch tasks (and clock out of the old)
What I would really like is a clock-table report based on tags, either a simple time summary for day/week/whatever for a given tag, or (even better) a table for a given time period broken down by tag.
I can get an agenda based on a tag or tag regex, but the clock-table functions are not valid in that context.
Any ideas, solutions, or hacks?
Thanks!
Subhan

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT