vc-ediff and how to get rid of version buffers

From: Rodrigo Amestica
Subject: vc-ediff and how to get rid of version buffers
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:53:50 -0400

Hello,

in a vc-dir buffer I would like vc-ediff behavior to be such that after done
with the diff then I would like to be automatically brought back to the
vc-dir buffer and the two buffers associated to both revisions I just compared
to be gone (killed).

If in ediff-vc-internal I add the code shown below (right before calling
edit-buffers) then I get the behavior I just described.

Is it there a less intrusive way to accomplish the task? Some hook I missed?

thanks,
 Rodrigo

emacs 24.2.1

(add-hook 'ediff-after-quit-hook-internal
          `(lambda ()
             (kill-buffer ,rev1buf)
             (kill-buffer ,rev2buf)))