Re: Defining session for emacs as mutt editor

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: Defining session for emacs as mutt editor
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:55:51 +0200

Hi Haines,

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 07:58:01AM -0400, Haines Brown wrote:
> Suvayu, thank you for the suggestion. I was unaware of notmuch and it
> looks promising. I can't at this point try it out because I use mbox
> rather than Maildir format. I suspect there's a lot more to converting
> mail format than just running mb2md and so I have to be very cautious.

In the interest of easing your pain if you decide to experiment, here is
a rather detailed description of my setup.

<http://mid.gmane.org/20130110134717.GA12363@kuru.dyndns-at-home.com>

It is a bit outdated; I no longer need to fiddle with date +%s for date
based queries since notmuch now supports absolute and relative date
queries.  If you have more questions, feel free to ask ;).

GL

--
Suvayu