Any way to make minibuffer questions more obvious?

From: Steven Degutis
Subject: Any way to make minibuffer questions more obvious?
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:42:52 -0500

I was in dired, and I deleted a dir using D, then I hit "y" to confirm I want to delete it. Next I try to go copy another with C, but nothing happens. I look in the minibuffer and it says "Please answer y or n.  Kill dired buffer of foo, too? (y or n)".

I had no idea it was asking me this second question. I completely forgot that it would. And the minibuffer where it asks it is the bottom left of my screen, while the dired buffer is in the top-right, this being a 27" Apple display at highest possible resolution, so there's no way I would have noticed it.

Is there a way to make this kind of question pop-up a new frame or some other more visual way of asking this?

-Steven