Re: Temporary code folding for navigation

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Temporary code folding for navigation
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:43:04 +0200

() Illya Bomash <ibomash@knewton.com>
() Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:49:22 -0400

   What I had in mind originally would just use the function definitions
   themselves as navigation headers (sort of like making a temporary
   buffer from the current imenu or ECB data), but doing it by header
   levels instead could be a useful way to go about it…. I’ll give it a
   shot!

If hideshow is close to what you want, and you succeed in hacking some
"temporary hideshow" feature, please consider contributing it to Emacs.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
GPG key: 4C807502