How to move CEDET auto generated ede-projects.el, and srecode-map.el?

From: eenliu
Subject: How to move CEDET auto generated ede-projects.el, and srecode-map.el?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I set up CEDET dev version with el-get and Emacs 24.3 on Mac OS X 10.8. When
launching Emacs, CEDET left two files ede-projects.el and srecode-map.el in
~/.emacs.d. I want to move them to another directory, but cannot find the
variable names to customize their locations. Could some one point me the
variable names that can customize the directory to store these CEDET auto
generated files?

Thanks!