Re: XEmacs feature missing in GNU Emacs? (was: XEmacs)

From: Ian van der Neut
Subject: Re: XEmacs feature missing in GNU Emacs? (was: XEmacs)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:18:11 +0200

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Ian van der Neut <ivdneut@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, answering my own question. While googling for the deselect-frame-hook, I found that since I last looked, someone came up with a solution:

http://datamaskinen.medeltiden.org/emacs-save-buffers-on-window-blur.html (dated 22 January, and last I searched was December... figures)

Just tested it. Works too.

But not with emacsclient :( but perhaps there's enough hints in there to fix that.

Ian.
--
One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. "Supernatural" is a null word.
-- Excerpt from the notebooks of Lazarus Long, from Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"