Re: M-a broken but M-e works on external keyboard only

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: M-a broken but M-e works on external keyboard only
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 10:17:53 +0200

Am 09.05.2013 um 04:33 schrieb Joseph B:

> Any suggestions welcome.

First type C-q and then press M-a. When an input event arrives at GNU Emacs,
then it will be recorded. I get something like á…

Then try the same with your old keyboard and also without that extra software!

--
Greetings

  Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software 'releases.'  Our
software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance
people in its wake.