Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 18:32:08 -0400

I understand that you did a simple google search and couldn't find what you
were looking for (vim in calculus actually means something else), so if
you're not willing to do a little extra work and expect me to prove the
most basic trivial things, I'm going to ask you to put something on the
line, i.e., when I show you Vim's calculus plugins, you never post on this
mailing list again.  deal?