Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?

From: Dan Espen
Subject: Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:27:02 -0400

Jai Dayal <dayalsoap@gmail.com> writes:

> I understand that you did a simple google search and couldn't find what you
> were looking for (vim in calculus actually means something else), so if
> you're not willing to do a little extra work and expect me to prove the
> most basic trivial things, I'm going to ask you to put something on the
> line, i.e., when I show you Vim's calculus plugins, you never post on this
> mailing list again.  deal?

Why are you being an idiot?

Why should anyone leave this list on your say so.
If you don't know the answer admit it.

I did some simple google searches and found out vim has commands for add
and subtract.  The material I found said if you want to do something
more complicated invoke bc.

I know next to nothing about vim, but I'm always willing to learn.

Believe it or not, the people that post here are here to share
knowledge, not to compare penis size.

Oh, and learn how to post.

--
Dan Espen