Re: Bind right shift and TAB won't work

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Bind right shift and TAB won't work
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 10:53:39 +0200

Am 11.05.2013 um 23:48 schrieb Emanuel Berg:

> I tried both below approaches but behaviour suggests that Emacs
> doesn't sense the shift (or ignores it) when combined with TAB.

When you're doing this in terminal it's likely that GNU Emacs cannot see a
difference.

One way to determine what GNU Emacs receives is to type in *scratch* buffer the
key combinations you want to bind to keys and then invoke C-h l. This opens a
new buffer which lists the input events.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?
                                - Tom Stoppard