Re: Bind right shift and TAB won't work

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Bind right shift and TAB won't work
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 16:57:55 +0200

Am 12.05.2013 um 09:15 schrieb Emanuel Berg:

> FYI, you also emailed me your answer. I don't know if that is custom
> (or even a slip) but anyway, it is not needed as I am happy to use
> Gnus for Usenet.

Most eMail programmes only reply to the sender, when one presses the "Reply"
button. Nothing will be visible on the list and others might continue to send
replies because obviously the message was not answered yet. So one's usually
replying to all…

--
Greetings

  Pete

To drink without thirst and to make love all the time, madam, it is only these
which distinguish us from the other beasts.
                                – Beaumarchais