Re: How can I made ispell more smarter for some code blocks?

From: Hongxu Chen
Subject: Re: How can I made ispell more smarter for some code blocks?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 23:01:08 +0800

Thanks for your introduction. I took a glimpse at the project and found
that the inline docs and README is wonderful, so I also believe this is
a fabulous tool. But I feel that it might not meet my needs and seems
that configuration is a bit difficult due to its flexibility.
But I might have a try.

Many thanks!
Hongxu Chen

--