Re: OS X System Key Combinations

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: OS X System Key Combinations
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:59:47 +1000

Hi, Pete.

The command key is the Emacs super key here.  The option key is the Emacs meta
key.  The control key is, of course, Emacs control.

In the Emacs system preferences, for instance, I have a service which inserts a
date stamp.  This service is bound to command-option-control-d.  The service is
defined and available for all applications (not just Emacs).  It, along with
all of the other combinations defined there, works fine with my other
applications.   But Emacs reports:

<C-M-s-268632068> is undefined

Which, of course, it is in Emacs.

Thanks again for the response.