Re: Enriched mode: avoid removing my manual indents

From: Alexandre Oberlin
Subject: Re: Enriched mode: avoid removing my manual indents
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:59:27 +0200

No idea?

I just don’t get the rationale of it and why it is so hard to disable. All I want from enriched mode is persistent colors/bold/italic, otherwise the standard indentation behavior of fundamental-mode and text-mode is OK for me. I tried indent-to-column, use-hard-newlines and indented-text-mode with no avail. Maybe I should try org-mode but I don’t have so much time to learn such things.

Alexandre