Re: Imagemagick-support on Windows

From: Tim Visher
Subject: Re: Imagemagick-support on Windows
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 07:58:07 -0400

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Klaus-Dieter Bauer
<bauer.klaus.dieter@gmail.com> wrote:
> I couldn't find details on getting image magick to work on windows. It
> certainly doesn't work with the precompiled binaries and compiling emacs
> myself, even without any optional features, proofed far from trivial on
> Windows.
>
> For using org-mode however, I need it in order to make proper use of the
> image inclusion capabilities.
>
> Any hints?

Maybe you could give further details as to what the problem you're
experiencing is?

There appears to be a windows distribution of imagemagick here:
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/binary-releases.php#windows

I would think (and I believe I had it set up before) that as long as
your PATH was set up correctly, it should 'just work'.

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.

http://blog.twonegatives.com/