Re: Symbol's function definition is void

From: Lalit Saraswat
Subject: Re: Symbol's function definition is void
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 23:22:13 +0530

thanks adams. due to this issue i was not able to use emacs on my laptop.

few more questions on using this file.
1) i m not sure where to store this file. or how to add header2.el file
path in .emacs.
2) i want to add this header in different kind of file like
.c/.vhd/.v/.cpf/.upf. or in other word i want to use same header for any
kind of file. what should i add in .emacs.

Thanks and Regards,
Lalit

Thanks & Regards,
Lalit Saraswat