Re: pymacs

From: daniel
Subject: Re: pymacs
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:12:13 +0100

To put it more simple, the problem is when a python function returns a
elisp symbol back to elisp:

def teste():
    symb = lisp.simbolo
    OR symb = lisp["simbolo"]
    OR symb = lisp("'simbolo")
    #str(symb) gives " 'simbolo "
    return symb

When the function is invoked from elisp it doesn't return the symbol.

I need this for a python program that creates an emacs menu. And the menu
structure need to have these symbols that are the functions to be called
when an menu item is selected.