Re: How to get ido-find-file to open DOIs in browser (like URLs)?

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: How to get ido-find-file to open DOIs in browser (like URLs)?
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:01:28 +0100

The standard display guidelines for DOIs now state that the URL form
should always be used. So, the best solution to this is fix the DOI
first. Then use ffap which plugs into ido, if I remember correctly!

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk