Re: postscript printing in emacs

From: Rami A
Subject: Re: postscript printing in emacs
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:58:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again Pete,
Thanks for your response.

I am honestly not so proficient in emacs nor lisp.
I simply want the same format that
produces when used on the command line integrated from within emacs.

I tried this:
(setq ps-lpr-command "mp")
(setq ps-lpr-switches '("-l" " -s" " | lp"))

which also did not work.

It is not that I want to use the pipe "| lp" but I just want to duplicate the
same functionality to print the same kind of format.