RE: Highway Musophobia Revisited

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Highway Musophobia Revisited
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:09:11 -0700 (PDT)

> You seem to be in favour of the mouse

You seem to be grasping at straws.

I am in favor of the spoon.  And the knife.  And chopsticks.
And fingers.  And a straw.  And...

The keyword is `and', not `xor'.

> it is more difficult, *but not that much*. With training,
> everything is possible to express.

You are apparently trying to make a virtue of self-imposed
necessity.

If you have only a spoon you will make do with a spoon to
cut your crust of bread.  If you have only a straw you will
suck up your soft-boiled egg with it.  Bravo.  Look ma, no
hands!  M'as-tu vu !?

> do it ten times, and you will be able to describe the
> scene precisely

Hair shirt.

Sure, you can blindfold yourself and learn to get around
pretty well with enough blind practice.  Practice hard and
you can learn to walk only on your hands or keyboard only
with your toes.  And you can rightfully be proud of the
accomplishment.

But if are lucky enough to have functioning eyes, legs, and
hands then you can also choose to use them.  There are lots
of tools in life's tool chest.  Drop the hammer occasionally
and see beyond the nails.