questions about eww

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: questions about eww
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:07:08 +0200

I recently tried eww, the new web-browser for Emacs and I'm not sure
everything works as it should in my case.

First, not all pictures are displayed. For example, on the wikipedia
page about kitten (example from thhe eww author at
http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2013/06/eww.html), I only have the link to
the first picture.

Also, the eww-buffer is not read-only : typing RETURN while not a link
inserts a newline in the text which is confusing. Is it the expected
behaviour ?

Julien.